Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

 Kelsey's Happy 18th Birthday!
 The life of Moxy Mayflowers.. =)
 Pawpaw getting himself some Landon love!
 While Mom was out running Landon and I put together Easter baskets.  We had FUN!
 That is a cheesy smile.. =)
 Ribs and boiled shrimp= FULL BELLIES!
 Me & my girl!
 Monica showing her more serious look while Don & Ken ham it up!
 You can fix up some mighty good shrimps!

 Two BEAUTIFUL girls.. Kelsey & Katy bug.. =)
 Katy, Marti, Kelsey & Monica  dark headed beauties.. =)
 Then out came the guitars and good music.
 Dad & daughter.. Look how proud Dad is?
 Hunter & Adam have so much to smile about!
 Dede & Don... Thanks for the good time!
 What a GREAT BARN!!!!!
 Dede trying to get to Landon before he konks out!
 Look out Pawpaw we have a new boat driver in town!
 Future fishing buddy!
 Me & my Sweets!
 Monica taking Landon for his first bike ride! She said it was hard!!
 LandO liked Easter!
 Honk Snore!
 Love this picture of Dad & LandO!
 Did someone say GREEN?
 Rhino ride put him OUT!
 Snuggled up next to Kuja.
 Adam teaching Landon how to use a turkey call.
 Did someone say we have BEAUTIFUL eyes!
 Grammy with her little man.
 The most interesting man in the world! HAH!

 You guys are just too CUTE!!!!!

 Silly-ness! makes ya laugh! =)
 My Sweets!
 Grammy, Landon and Grandpa!
 Looks like someone is saying CHEESE!

 Landon's first Easter!
 Kuja peaking between Monica's legs..=)
She says to me.. I love my life!!! For good reason!
Aly made cup cakes and a bunny cake that were YUMMY!

Tanner playing games already!
Tanner, Taylor & Aly on Easter.
Super Taylorman!
Memaw getting her dose of giggles.. =)
Aly & Taylor all smiles! =)
PopPop hanging out with Taylor.
I love it when my living room looks like this! =)
Aly's brother Stephen was able to make it over for Easter.  After we ate they all shot clay birds. But no one took pictures.. =(  I'm sure the girls kicked bootie!
Hamburger's & Hotdogs! YEA!
Full Easter basket 
Lets eat! So we can play!
Finally both babies awake at the same time! I think they like it!

Until Taylor realizes... He's he's H U N G R Y.. Got Milk?
Ahhh he loves that Silly Goose!
Piled on Memaw's bed we play...
What a GREAT EASTER! Memories were made and family was together.. I love my life!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh, what a great bunch of Pictures, I love all the smiles and happy faces, makes me feel like I was there. You look amazing MeMaw....... Taylor and Landon have the most amazing and beautiful grandma's in the whole world, what lucky boy's!

Hunter said...

Lots of stuff going on at the Cook house nowadays. Looks like it will only get busier as the days go on.