Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dr. Tanner K Cook D.D.S.

Hey Dr. T Cook~I love love love telling stories about my boys.. Goose hunting with Hunter & your dog Ali, fishing with Dad all over the country side, camping on the creek with friends & fam, listening to Dad read Patrick McManus stories over the campfire and laughing until our stomachs were hurting.
 You guys are the reasons I love my life so much!
 Thursday night was Senior night for Tanner.  Ken & I all dressed up anxious to go and be with Tanner & Aly.  What a wonderful evening we all had.
 Pawpaw getting himself some Taylor love before heading out.
 Taylor has found his ears.  I told Aly, he's showing her that he can call his Grambe now.. =)

Look at them handsome Cook boys!
 Memaw had to get her dose of baby love too!
 Here we are all dressed up leaving for Tanner's dinner.  Grambe & Poppop watched Taylor and of course had a big time!
 This is why Taylor is so stinkin' cute!
 All eyes are smiling~
 Taylor & Landon bonking heads one of many times..
 Tanner and Aly with his two best friends from dental school and their beautiful wives.

 Aly, Monica & Marti with Adam & Landon bouncing in the background. =)
 Now just add Beck & me.. =)
 Standing around after graduation Pawpaw could hardly wait to get his hands on them two G-boys..
 Adam & Monica celebrating after Tanner's Graduation.
 With helping hands these two boys have a long FUN list ahead of them..
 Pretty sure Taylor is telling Landon that his Daddy just graduated Dental School and they'll both have pretty straight teeth someday... =)
 Tanner, TJ & Derk: dental buddies!
 Great looking bunch!
 Tanner with one of his professors who influenced his life greatly.
 I love you Aly. You bring sunshine to my life!
 When the awards were given out to the students, grandparents along with parents were able to be a part of this special night.
 I love this man! Here we are dressed up for Tanner's Graduation.
 Two Doctors sitting in this tree!! One path Dental one path ER medicine..
Congratulation Ken! ~ Twins ~ Doctors!
 My Mother's day was GRAND!! All I wanted was a Thunder shirt and I got it!!!!
 Marti & Hunter! It's their turn to become Dr. and Mrs.Cook next weekend.
 Aly put together a wonderful celebration before Tanner's graduation.  
 This play dough guy even had braces!!
 Cookies & cakes along with occasional teeth scattered about.
 D.D.S.

 This little man holds the key to Pawpaw's heart!


 Aly had Taylor his very own tassel cap made!  Too cute!
 Becky, Me and Serena... =)


 Waiting for for Tanner! Exciting!
 All smiles!
 No words needed..
My heart runneth over..
Daddy & Son!!
The Cook Clan!
T
Aly's parents & brother.. Happy Tidwells.
My fav!

26 years later.  Hunter & Tanner.  Hunter will graduate on Friday.  Dad still beams in the background!!
Two Doctors! Two Happy wives!

Love it!
Monica, Landon & Adam.. Oh did I mention Landon is now crawling..=)
Taylor resting on Popop's  shoulder.
Aly has so much to smile about!
Monica & Adam... We get to do this again next weekend!!! YEA!

2 comments:

Angela said...

WOW!!! what an exciting time for the Cook Family, you all have so much to be proud of and thankful for. I love all the beautiful smiling faces such a beautiful family. I love you all so much...Congratulations!!!! thanks for sharing your wonderful family with me, Makes me wish I could be there too, but at least it makes me feel closer.

Unknown said...

What great pictures. I need to get those pics from you. I love seeing dad so happy to hold a baby wearing OU colors. He must really love that boy.