Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labdor Day Weekend

The kiddos went for a bike ride so Pawpaw and I got to play.. =)
With Landon almost walking and crawling very fast, he kept us on our toes.
Taylor is starting to crawl as well.  Pawpaw snatched him up to his level.
I love you to the moon and back.. So sweet~
Landon's birthday is at the end of this month.. Learning patty-cake from Dad.
Who likes the hammock more?
Uncle Tanner doing push ups with a little help from Landon and Aunt Aly.. =)
 Memaw and Monica sitting pretty happy.. =)
Pawpaw rubbing down the ribs and getting ready to BBQ.
This sounds pretty crazy to me... But this is the first time I've ever bought ribs and the first for Pawpaw to cook them.
The ribs were EXCELLENT! THE Cook was too.. =)
A VERY HAPPY HOUSE!!! =)
Uncle Hunter playing..
Taylor started out gnawing away on Pawpaw's ribs with his shirt on and help from Mom.
While Landon was working away on Memaw's macaroni and cheese..
Mmmm Mmmm good!
The shirt is off and he is in full caveman mode, holding it himself.. =)
After macaroni and cheese and BBQ ribs, Pawpaw pulled out the water trough and filled it with water for his boys to get washed down.
Tee~Hee bare~butts!
The boys and Ken getting ready to go dove hunting.  Tanner re-modified his shirt to look like Rambo's.. LOL

In the past two weeks I've removed two rattle snakes from our front yard.  I think they might be trying to catch my birdies.Snake # 6
I love cone flowers~
Hunter and Dad being silly before heading off to go hunting.
Marti holding Ken's home-made BBQ rub.
Fish hook cactus in bloom... She's 14 years old~
Hunter and Marti's new car!  Very nice~

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh so awesome, a house full of happy faces....my my how those boys are growing....I love the bare butts photo, that is so dang cute....glad everyone had a great weekend..makes me smile and feel close...love my family!