Monday, October 8, 2012

Roadtrip to Missouri

The three of you brought sunshine to my life.. I love you!! 
=) =) =) =) Jill's parents.  Mansel and Sue.. I'll have to say women in Missouri can cook! Thanks for making me feel like family~ I loved that everyone came over to visit...
Maranda and Payden have a lot to smile about! Congrats to you both~ 
   75-80 people later and the Wiener Roast was once again a success.. 
Worn completely out.. and for good reason..
 Indian Thong Tree.... You should Google it! Because I'm not telling...
 Cooler days in Missouri!
 Angie's Mom, Shirley holding little Nichole.
 Big Ole Junior is like butter when he has his Granddaughter in his arms.
 Babies bring out the best in us.. Love them babies!
 Steve.. =)
 Angie was pretty happy when she got her turn to hold Nichole. Sorry Rachel, she's your baby and I didn't get a picture of MoM....
 Drew was my # 1 camera teacher....
 An eye for an eye!  Love you Drew!! You guys come see us!

 Andrew looking like he might be cold, or FBI..
 Both sound asleep.
Have I told you about my Best Friend??  She is the best!

 Carol and Mason keeping warm..
Chuck wanted in on the warming.
 Valerie and Drew having fun like they always do...
 Bonfire!
 Let the roasting begin!
 This little stinker was pretty cute !
 Happy 7 years of being married.. Growing old together is wonderful!
 No words needed! Only a =)
Shirley's Flowers
 Blurry but who cares..
 Angie's Dad, Alan.  The man never stops and when he does he crashes... Love to you all!
Remember Carol is the favorite daughter
Angie is the # 1 daughter and me
I'm the third daughter... LOL

3 comments:

Hunter said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had such a great time.

Angela said...

Mom and Dad couldn't be happier than to have you as their daughter too....Mom just kept going on about how much we did, but like always we work together just like a well oiled wheel, or something like that.lol
I'm so glad you came to spend time with me an my family. you are the besty!!!

Megan Putman said...

hey you stole all of mom's pictures ;-) glad you had fun :)