Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tanner's big buck

 While Tanner and Aly were here she made three pecan pies... We ate two of them!  Because they were Mmmm mmmm good! Thanks Aly!
 Pawpaw stopped me and said "Take my picture!!" Then he says "This is why I stayed home and didn't hunt this morning." Ole softie.
 He is so proud of himself walking; with a little help...=)
 Happa Happa Happa!
 Tanner was deer hunting to the north of us and got himself a good one.  The last buck he got this size when he was 13 years old.  Great job Son!!
 Looks like the wild wild west!!!
 I had so much fun working on this project with Aly.. We laughed, We sang, and we conquered! Yea!!!!
 This is a pretty PROUD moment for Ken.. He says to me "It's come full circle for me".. and it has.  Ken Cook, you have been the best Husband, Dad, Teacher, Tracker and Pawpaw.  Love you with all my heart~
 Them Cook Boys!  Camo Season!!
 Play, Play, Play!!
 If my Grandkids don't remember me for anything else, they'll remember me for "Memaw's  Mac & Cheese"!
Yummmmm!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great weekend! One I will remember for a long time. Love you guys so much!

Angela said...

way awesome....good job Tanner on that nice buck.
you girls were having fun painting that replica of Meers and that cutie pie was enjoying some yummy MeeMaw Mac and Cheese. He looks just like his daddy. Love those big eye.