Monday, January 7, 2013

Mt. Sheridan, Rylee & Taylor

Took Rylee to the Dallas Safari Show.  We walked her little legs off and she learned about the Big Game Animals. Met our friends from Africa. Then off to more fun.

Medieval Times was next on the list of things to do while in Dallas.
They put on a AWESOME show.  Rylee seem to like it too.  It was completely filled with Lads and Me-ladies.
We wore the black and white crowns. That was our black and white Knight.
I love this silly dog!  I was pretty proud of her she made it all the way up the mountain.
Rylee wanted to climb a mountain. One her daddy had climbed before.  So away we go to.  Mt Sheridan...
Taking pictures a long the way with her new iphone that she got for Christmas.
At 9 years old, Pawpaw shows her the way up the mountain. Just like he has with all his boys.
We made it!  Tarbone stands in the background.
I'm happy we got this shot. The Fam!
Moxy made sure her little face showed up between us. We had fun climbing. Rylee did so good. Banged her knees a few times and slid on a few rocks.  We told her Mountain climbing ain't for wimps! She agreed!

Rylee made cookies for MeMaw's new cookie jar. That made me happy! Pawpaw too.
Pawpaw's buffalo wings and Memaw's macaroni and cheese made for two happy kiddos.
Rylee painted the antler she/we for her Daddy and Brandy.

Two bucks came up to the house to see if I had thrown out any sunflower seeds.
They had more fun playing in the empty box!  They had me laughing so hard!
Taylor liked stuffing her in!
Every time she would pop up he would just laugh!
Yummmmm!

It's hard work having fun and playing.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh WOW!!!! those are some great pictures and wonderful memories, you are such a wonderful grandma and your kids and grandkids sure do like being with you..... you are so great my friend and I'm so happy you are in my life!!!! you inspire me to be a better person.
look forward to takeing a hike with you too!