Monday, May 27, 2013

TdM and playing in the creek

 A site that makes me smile.. =)
 Sun protection!
 Hammock happy!
 A site worth getting up for!
 Touching my soul!
 TdM ride!
 Strong and happy!
 =)
 Sir buffalo!
 =)
 Hi!
 Along the way~





 Raymond was our personal protection! =)
 Aly having fun with her camera.
 Lucky us!
 Ken usually pulls this behind his tractor.. Aly you beast!
 !00% boy!
 Landon watch Dad!
 I workout!
 =)
 Landon is now getting in on the action, But... he doesn't want to let go of the tractors. =)
 Monica!!!
 Ummm dirt!

 Like farther like son
 Pull Taylor!
 Pull Landon!

 Creek time! Tadpoles!
 Teaching them boys about tadpoles.

 Happy happy happy!
 Memories!
 Life is good!
 Love the water!!
 Here I come Momma!
 Blow!
 Teehee Captain!!
May the road lead you to happiness or the Wichita's.

2 comments:

M said...

Great Pictures! It really looks like you guys had a good time. I wish I could have been there with you guys for it.
Hunter

Angela said...

Oh My My... what a great looking group, the pictures from the ride were so beautiful, great memory shots for sure. Those kids have got to be some of the most athletic people I know, holy cow!!! and the pictures at the creek brought a Hugh smile to my face as I remember those day's when we spend the entire Memorial Day weekend at the creek, and boy did we have some good fun!! thanks for the happy pictures and happy memories! Life At Its Best!!!