Sunday, June 9, 2013

The creek and kiddos

 We got Taylor on Friday and play was first on our agenda. =)
  We improvise!
 Taylor really liked being on Pawpaw's tractor.
 Had a little creek time with the kiddos. =)
 Moxy had her summer buzz cut.
 OREO!
 Mining bees.
 Aunt Marti and Taylor kicked back and enjoying the sunshine..
 Tadpole with legs already!
 Baby frogs!


 Marti goofing around at the quarry.


 The water was beautiful. I'm pretty sure everyone had fun!





 Moxy and her ball, Taylor and his four-wheeler and Pawpaw stuffing the camper full of fishing rods. +)
 Now, that's a cute boy right there.
 =)
 When my lilies bloom I think of Angie because she gave them to me and of Hunter and Marti's wedding rehearsal dinner at the house. =)
Finally! Almost all in. =) Wonder what that's all about!

2 comments:

Hunter said...

We definitely had a great time! So glad we were able to go down there this weekend before you leave. Gonna miss you guys!

Angela said...

Love love the pictures...Taylor is so darn cute!! Little Tanner all over again with curls. Lol. Looks like the kids had fun playing in the water and just enjoying life.....always puts a big smile on my face.... I love you my friend and I miss you soooo much....but I know we will have our time ..no dought about it!!! Enjoy your trip!!