Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fundays with Taylor

 I showed TK this flyer I found and he carried it with him for a while..I wonder why?
 He sure had fun playing with his ball and bat..MoxMox's ball I should say.
 Bat-cave Baby!
 Black butt from the bat-cave! He sure was having fun playing and wearing himself out.
 Pawpaw got his tractor running!
 Swing Swing!
 Go fetch MoxMox and she did!
 A different kind of SWING!

 Driving home after dropping off TK it's always so quiet..He sure makes us happy happy~
 We drove up to play with Landon..
 Let the playing begin!
 Best of buds!
 Play play play!

 Them boys love playing with each other. They got nice and dirty too!
 TK bring Pawpaw ice cream~ Yummm he says!

THUNDER UP! Start em early!
 Yummm
 We all like our chips and salsa.
 Batshoes!
 MoxMox and TK =Love =)
Seeing all the fall colors makes my eyes happy~

1 comment:

Angela said...

You guys have the best time with those boys! I love all the smiling faces because they majpke me smile! That drive back after dropping T off has got to be the longest! Thanks for the pics