Monday, December 9, 2013

Taylor Turns 2

 Little hands and fingers!
 I love chocolate so therefore I love my birthday!
 Tanner, Jeff and Hunter!
 He can only look and not touch.. Very tempting though!
 Hard hat on let's eat cake Mom!
 Yes, I can blow out the candles from here.. I think!
 He's so happy!
 Dad giving a helping hand!
 Make a wish and blow~
 Yeah I can almost reach it!
 Deer in the head lamp light!
 This candle star does not taste good!
 Hey, I love my hat!
 They are ready for some cake and a baby girl!
 This is how you do it Grammy!
 Taylor, remember all these toys now, because you might get them again for Christmas! I heard my Mom and Dad say that I think! =)
 I see a future in the NBA!
 Batman!
 Toys toys toys!
 Grambe and Pop Pop!
 Uncles are putting toys together~
 Dad telling stories to his boys!
 And then you take this one and put it here!
 Jacob's ladder or basketball net?
 Uncle Adam you are the best!
 Grammy put a big smile on this little boys face!
Two peas in a pod! Love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun party!! Thanks so much for taking pictures. I cant believe he is 2 already
Tanner

Angela said...

Oh my ! What fun those boys were having! Nothing sweeter than those smiles. Everyone looks so good, but of course you stayed behind the camera and didn't get any pics of you and those grand boys ..... Love all the pics!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tammy! I loved seeing all these pictures. We had so much fun with you all. And I was so proud of Taylor and how excited he was about seeing everyone, singing happy birthday, and opening his gifts! Aly