Monday, February 10, 2014

Kevin, Kerry, Tanner and Rylee came for a visit

 Yes! We had a few snowball fights!
 We also so had a wood cutting party!
Finally, a grandchild used Ken's rope swing.

 We even built a snowman!
 I need to get better at taking selfies.
 Good looking snowman!~
 Surprise!!! Kevin and Kerry stopped by on their way home from West TX. Made me so HAPPY!
 They brought Julio's chips and salsa. We all liked that! I sure do love them two! Thanks for stopping by. It made my life so happy!!!!
 Coyote hunting was also in the mix of things! Yep! They had fun!
Ry and I have plans for this ole tree.. Tree-house baby!!!

3 comments:

Hunter said...

I want to be there when the old tree house is rebuilt. That will be great!

Angela said...

Rope swing tree house memory's of ole. So glad Kerry and Kevin were able to stop by, always nice to have great surprises in our lives. Everyone always poke so have when they spend time the the Cook family on Tarbone Ranch! You always make my day love you!

Unknown said...

It was a fun/cold weekend. Thanks for posting the pictures
Tanner