Monday, March 10, 2014

Love Them Grandbabies


 Pawpaw has his happy-happy on!
Taylor must have thought the sour cream was ice cream. Yummmmm???
 Bonding with Holly Kay~
 Awwwwww! Kissin'cousins.
 Moxy, she is always with me!
 Our new railing! Nice job Pawpaw!
 Kimber is now a doggy sister to Holly!
 Landon, you have your Momma's eyes! Love you SO much!
 Potty time! Multi-tasking like his Pawpaw.
 Hide and go seek!
 Having fun!
 Taylor was a trooper! He went with us all day to work at the rentals...
 Snake and Jelly Beans!
 Playing in the dirt!
 I think she's smiling. =)
 The look on Kimber's face as Pawpaw changes Holly's diaper. Mom Marti is doing quality control on his work.
 Pawpaw is love struck~
 Giraffe loves Zebra~
 Me and Landon!!!!!!!
 Monica getting some baby love!
 Playing!
 Checking out BB~Holly
 I think they're happy and bonding!
 Okay I know this is random, but Marti is so organized that I had to share. Sheets folded up and put into a pillowcase.. Yes I'll be doing this!
 We forgot how small a newbie is.
 Honey Bees~

 Sweet Holly
 Yumm peppers!
 Roadrunner all fluffed up staying warm.
 You are such a Great Pawpaw~
 Holly is just beautiful~

 She's all dressed up ready to go shopping with Mom and Memaw~
 The sun is shining and we're going for a walk.
 Happy days!
 Playing games!
 Baby Love~

2 comments:

Hunter said...

So glad you got to come up and visit. It was so nice having you up here. Thanks for capturing them moments.

Angela said...

Holy cow ! How did I miss this blog!?! What great pictures and what a beautiful baby girl. Everyone looks so happy and I can't believe how much Landon and Taylor are growing they are such handsome boys. I always enjoy seeing the family and how everyone is doing ? Xoxo