Monday, May 19, 2014

Beau and Kayla Cotton Gin Wedding

Beau's grandparents
 Before Rehearsal dinner..
 Rehearse dinner
 Family came from near and far!

 Kayla all smiles!
Makes me happy when I can wear my boots to a Wedding!!! YeeHaw! 
Love you Beau and Kayla!! Thanks for such a FUN WEDDING!!
So handsome!

Angie and Beau!
The rag quit Angie made for Beau and Kayla~
His side of the reception room~
The old cotton gin.
Angie with her Mom~
Beau..Mr. crafty. He made the ice chest out of an old frig..=)



Instead of trying to remember everyone names..I'm just going to say enjoy our Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom~




Kayla's Mom Joyce~
Kayla's Dad and family spent day and night trying to get the Cotton Gin just right for his sweet girl!



Beau's Dad and wife.

Angie and George





The flower girl~








Beau's sister Jordan~



Two very PROUD MOMMA'S!










I love this kiddo!






Me and my sweets!
Friends for 33 years! We had our boys together! Pretty special!






My favorite!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos! Looks like a super fun wedding. Wish I could have been there.
Tanner

Angela said...

Girl you are the best! I'm so glad you and ken were able to share in the special event with us... All of the pictures are amazing and so are you! It meant a lot to the kids that you came all this way to be with them and it meant even more to me and George that you were here with us.. I love you girls and I can't wait till we get to be together again!3