Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Let's Play Rylee~


 On our way to the treehouse we saw a doe taking her fawn across the road.. Country living~

 Rylee and Pawpaw fishing!
 Moxy and Rylee are going enjoying their 4th summer playing and swimming in the creek.
 She helped put feed in the feeders.
 painting the treehouse.
 Roof is on and ready to go!
 hearing the laughter is the best of all!
 Making crystals!
 Climbing the mountain we came across some Chinkapin oaks.
 Selfie!
 Made to the very top of Mt Sheridan! Proud of the Rylee!
 Just Beautiful!

 Eating our PB&J on top.
 Hah! FINALLY wore her out! Teehee!
 Good lord I love playing with this child!
 Moxy is pooped too!
 On our way to the creek!
 Hotdogs and marshmallows!
 This picture fills my heart with a lot of emotion. All three boys were raised on Medicine Creek fishing and camping.  Now being able to take our grand-kids and seeing them fish is something I always dreamed of.

 Red flowers~ =) Smile worthy!
 On our way to the movies the wheat harvesters are getting ready to cut wheat.
 Making something special.
 I'm not sure she even realizes how happy my heart is. =)
 Had to stop in and have a play day with Holly Kay~
 The steak of the lake.
Love this silly THUNDER man!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Memories had and to be had, these pictures fill my heart with so much joy, the fun of the good life goes on and on. I love all the beautiful and fun pictures, Rylee is so beautiful and I know she is so much fun to have around....enjoy enjoy enjoy, God is so good!!!! Love you my friend!

Hunter said...

It looks like you had a great time last week. I can't wait to be down there this weekend! Maybe we can even fish the creek again.