Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thankful and More Giving

Crafty kids Making snowflakes.
Taylor made green ones and Rylee made blue.
Kicked back for the afternoon.
I laugh!~ My kids when they were little, now my Grandkids, playing on our bed. ;)
Peeling the dead tree bark from the fire.
Slowly healing.
A hunting we will go!
Love that smile so much!

She sure has enjoyed shooting the bow.


This rock sits on the west side of the house. It reads "I love Mom".. It's from Tanner. :)
The boys cutting up deer meat. It's time for harvest.
She's developing good archery form.
Playing around.

Holly got to see a Tiger and a Bear.  Oh my!
Thanksgiving day the boys took off and went to Dallas for the game.
Hunter and Dad enjoyed the game, but not the score.
Little bitty Clara Lou~
She already sees fun times with this cousin.
Holly Kay is guaranteed to be laughing and grinning all thru the day!
The bear!
She tried pretty hard getting this passy from the baby doll.
;)
Yeah, she's funny and cute!
Oh my what hairy toes you have!
This little guy got his bath and went OUT like a light!
Thankful for all that is in my life~
I don't like to go down the stairs!
Thanksgiving day We had plans to spend the day with the rest of the family but Rylee got sick. So we came home and watched a movie and were lazy..Love you Rylee Claire~

And she is feeling better!
Pawpaw got his turn with sweet Clara~ Melts my heart~
Very very PROUD of Dr.Tanner Cook who graduates from Orthodontist School in just a week. You've worked hard, put in the long hours, sacrificed time away from your family, spent a ton of money to finally get to where you want to be and it worked..You Made It! There was never a doubt.
I've always said we choose who our parents will be. Thanks for choosing me~ Love you Tanman and the many smiles shining down from above do too~
So Handsome~ Who wouldn't want this man straightening their teeth?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Mom! We all have a lot to be thankful for that's for sure! Many more Happy Thanksgivings to come
Tanner

Angela said...

Grateful for all the blessing we both have to be thankful for.....

Beautiful grand babies Rylee is growing up so fast. you family is growing so fast. Glad everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Life is so good!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet post Tammy! We are a blessed family. :) Thanks for taking such good care of our boy
Alyson