Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Happy Visit from Tennessee

 I've been told if you've seen one sunset you've seen them all. Not true!

  <----- :="" best="" br="" eating="" friends="" homemade="" i="" life="" love="" monica="" my="" reason="" s="" spaghetti="" the="" with="">
 My best friend for 34 years and her daughter with hubby and child came for a family visit. Man-O-man did we have fun playing.
 Jordan with her husband Anthony and kiddo Kadince. We took the opportunity one afternoon to shoot a few family photos. 
 It hard to pick a favorite.

 ~Love~Birds~
 All the color and the gorgeous blonde hair makes for a stunning photo.

 H A P P Y!

 We loaded up some of the crew and paid our visit to the refuge.
 Kadince and Landon wore each other out playing.
 Bones were at the top of the list for painting.

 You never know who'll show up at Tarbone Ranch? Batman!
 Cutest batman ever! Wouldn't you agree?
 This guy lost his antlers a few days ago. He's already has new growth.
 Home Home on Tarbone~
 Yeah, another breathtaking sunset.
 Sunrise with a bison in view.
 This lucky man took Anthony out fishing one of the mornings they were here. Lo and behold who catches another 10 pounder?? Yep this guy here!
 While the guys were out fishing Jordan and Kadince were out looking for antlers. Who finds the biggest antler ever grown on Tarbone Ranch?  These girls! Way to go!!
 Landon holding Holly. Won't be long and she'll be too big to hold.
 ;) Angie sailing down the zipline.
 Kadince had her turn.
 We all split up thinking we could find the other side of the giant antler. But didn't! YET!
 Zipline Jordan!
 Me and my besty went for a good hike not telling what we found. ;)
 Both Moxy and Kimber are lying on my feet. Silly dogs and warm feet.
 ;) All smiles from this gal.
 Always fun for the kiddos.

 I like this!
 Crab eyes!
 Humm somebody is sneaking cookies to Moxmox. ;)
 Bugling for elk already! Love me some Holly!
 Cheese!
 We play pretty hard when at Pawpaw and Memaw's.
 Turkey! Gobble gobble gobble!
 But I like the taste of bird seed.
 I can feed the birds all by myself Memaw~
 Pear tree in bloom.
Wild plum thicket in bloom too. I hope spring stays around and doesn't bring us any cold freezing surprises.

1 comment:

Angela said...

you do a wonderful job on your blog....and you always get the best shots...I had such a wonderful and much needed visited.
love you my friend ...xoxo