Tuesday, July 14, 2015

2 Weeks Filled With FUN!

These two are inseparable and silly together!
I'm pretty excited about the apron Rylee made for me.. I love it!
 I do enjoy my cacti so much.



 Playing bad guy with the kiddos.
 Them smiles melt my heart.
 Fishing and swimming at the creek makes for a fun few weeks.

 PawPaw put onion cupped slices around stuffed bison burger wrapped with bacon. It was so good!
 Ms. Ry spying in the background helped out!
 Plums galore !
 Headed back to the creek!
 TK caught a fish and now he's telling me how to hold it.
 Blonde beauties and a peek-a-boo in the middle!
 =)
 Sometimes in life words just aren't adequate.
 Our drive back from the creek.


 Roasted weenies and marshmallows. Mallow-dog?
 
Played hard, all of us!
  
Told ya!
 We needed more grasshoppers. So I drove the rhino, Rlyee had the fishing net hanging over the side and TK was the spotter. We caught a lot of hoppers! 
Are we rednecks?



 I love my life.. ;)
 Go Rylee!
 White Water Bay!
 Oh the fun we had playing!
 
Gigglebox 
Yumm dipping dots
Are they related? ;)
 Uncle Adam caught fish too! Just so everyone knows, we put everything back into the creek.
 Best Buddies and hugging cousins..


 When it's hot outside ICY is the answer! 
Landon and Taylor had a lot of fun playing!

 Baby lizard!

 Digging in Pawpaw's trail mix for M&M's.. ;)
 Out!
 Food of choice! Landon said DON'T EAT THEM ALL!


 Happy Place!

 Underwater swimming for Taylor. 
 I brought my scissors and gave Pawpaw a haircut and then Moxy got a bath.. TK said he'd take a bath tonight at home???  What??  ;)
 Here comes TROUBLE! Them smirks!
 We caught one bunny in the trap, and let him go.. Caught a toad, fed the toad grasshoppers and watched the roadrunner build a nest in the front yard..
 Who's bigger Memaw?
Thanks Mr. Hopper for all the entertainment you gave us.. Hope your belly is full!
Rib-It..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a great week. That kid is one lucky boy or you are some lucky grandparents. Maybe both. I love seeing pictures of my happy family.
Tanner

Unknown said...

So glad our kiddos always have so much fun with Memaw and Pawpaw! "favorite play partners!"
Aly

Angela said...

Those smiling face just fill my heart with so much joy, Rylee needs to make more of those beautiful aprons and sell them... I'll buy one or two or three, they are awesome. Those boys just crack me up nothing in the world like " huggin cuzins"!! The pics from white water brings back a flood of wonderful memories so glad everyone had such a wonderful time. Tammy your cactus are so gorgeous the colors and the different designs are awesome! Life is so wonderful and I'm so blessed to call you my friend, my family and my inspiration! I love you so much and thank you for sharing your family and life with me!!!