Saturday, November 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Clara Lou

~Clara Lou Who turns One~

 Holly helped us decorate for Clara~
 Aly, you made it look so beautiful!
 Aunt Marti and Holly drove from OKC to Clara's party!


 That look!
 If this isn't the sweetest face! Angelic~

 Someday she can go back and look at Memaw's blog and see how much she is LOVED~
 Nothing but Love~

 I couldn't pick just one picture of her and Aly..
 Smiling hearts~

 Get READY to...
 LAUGH :)

 Clara Lou makes Pawpaw all weak in the knees!

 Love Love Love~

 Presents! with plenty of help opening them!


 My baby holding his baby~
 This high chair has a lot of happy memories..
 I think he loves his baby sister..
 And she's so happy that he does!
 She tried to escape though!

 That's enough~
 I'm pretty sure she loves her Grambe as much as I do~
 Grambe and PopPop have a lot to grin about!
 Samichekisses ;)
 Stephen and Kristen here for the party~
 ;)



 Adorable!




 
Aly and Tanner, we enjoyed ourselves so much. Pawpaw and I are always thrilled to see what a great job you guys have done raising your family. Shining with pride~

3 comments:

Alyson said...

What a special weekend. Thanks for coming to celebrate and for all the help!!! Happy birthday Clara!

Hunter said...

Great pictures as always! Wish I could have been there, it looks like you all had a happy time. I am going to need some more frames for some of those photos!

Angela said...

How adorable! It's so hard to believe she is one already. Great pictures, I never get tired of looking at those happy faces! Looks like it was a fun time.