Tuesday, May 3, 2016

~Disney~ The Happiest Place On Earth

The night before Disney and all thru the house little people were dreaming of Micky Mouse..
  
This little red lucky bean may not mean anything to you. But it means everything to me. 
I was in the bedroom packing up my bags when Taylor came walking in. His little hand covering the bean.  He says to me "Memaw I have something for you" I open my hand and he lays it in my hand and says. "I want you to carry this lucky bean for luck.. It came from a special place"~
With a smile and a tear I told him thank you.. 
The message came loud and clear....
 I gave Ken a lucky bean the day he left to go sit in his hunting blind and killed his leopard.
 
~Taylor thank you delivering Pawpaw's message to me~

Fast pass into Disney! 
Lets do this!
Worn out and very EXCITED! Taylor waits for our bags to start coming out..
Fast Pass works!!! YAY!
Let our happy day begin!
Who's having more fun?

This little princess was a champ!
 ClaraLou thought Winnie the Pooh was her kinda fuzzy bear~ She giggled and thought they were so funny!
 Big Hug for Tiger too~
We waited in line for 30 minutes to see these guys. Well worth it too!
 I ask Tanner what rides did he remember when Ken and I took them when they were little. He said Splash Mountain! Here we go again down the mountain~ 
 Here we are front and center! I had so much fun!!!!
The sky was blue and weather perfect~
Where Dreams are Made~
                                                                Happy faces for sure!
 Yeah she just isn't feeling it!
 Not fuzzy enough maybe?

 Having Mom hold her made her a little braver. ;)
 We were all on cloud 9! Fun was around every corner!
 
Lovebirds~
 Cheese!
 I tried to nap beside her.. But wouldn't fit!
 Yeah! A fire breathing DRAGON!

 All the treasures!
 
1 of 3 happiest girls on earth. ;)
 
Oh yes,  by the way we helped close the park down. I was one pooped Memaw.. But I was a happy Memaw!
 The Tree Of Life~ The detail in this tree was amazing. Animals and insects carved into it.
 Looking at the fish thru the glass.
Magic Kingdom~
Yew-Hah!
 
Sometimes you have to get wet wherever you can.. and tall enough to play.
 Only in Magic Kingdom do you get to see a White Rhino nursing from Mom. Awwwww!
  Playing is hard work!
 
Day two back on the bus wet and worn out!
 Behind the scenes at  Sea World~
 Feeding the Sting Rays~


 Up close and personal~
 Watching the whales hoping they'll perform.
Base Station to the Wild Arctic. Penguins live where it's freezing COLD
 It was kinda stinky too!
 Lucky girl~ Both of them
 Me with my babies~

 Fun at Sea World~
 Our pool and relaxation for the next two days!
 Sure had a great time with my family. Made some fun memories!! Thanks Tanner and Aly for taking me to the happiest place on earth!
 After hours... Tanner and Aly went to the Ice Bar!
Chillin




























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Love all the photos. What a successful trip. Glad you had your lucky bean. ;) I was looking at the photos that Disney took and they are like 16$ a shot. Good thing Memaw is a pro. Officially well documented. Thanks for making our trip even more special. We love you
Aly