Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When the Cook's are away the Elk will play

When we left for CO, we decided to put one of our trail cam's out pointing towards the house. Look how bad our elk can be. See Ken's fish stringer hanging off his antlers.

Here they hear us driving up.. Surprise!
Porch gathering
Our friend who watches our house when we leave, put cattle panels across the front porch so they couldn't play.
Wanting on my porch, they broke my sink from Mexico and bit into several of my cacti. Ouch, a mouthful of stickers I hope.

When they couldn't lay on the front porch any longer they went to the barn. That's when he found the fish stringer.
he wore the stringer for several days before getting it off.




Here, I did have canis growing next to the house.

Eating my flowers!
It's hard to wrap my brain around this picture. My sling shot has come in handy...!
Knock knock!

No comments: