Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

 No place like MeMaw's house... YUmmmmmm!
 Monica and Landon got here on Thursday and we stayed busy playing.. =)
 He wasn't here long before he found his spatula. ;)
 I'm not sure who's happier the rattlesnakes lurking in the background or Landon loving on Moxy.  They're not real, but it does look bizarre.
 He is so happy!! Makes me laugh out loud~
 Ole HuckleBerry Finn ain't got nothing on this boy!
Moxy loves to play with these boys! And the boys love throwing the ball for her too..

 Here you go Mox!
 Monica making icing for her carrot cake bunnies. Yumm!
 Happy, happy! Serena and Adam are here now. Oh what fun we'll have playing..
 Yea, dirty dirt!
Look at them big brown eyes.. =)
 After a long day of play she finally sits down.
 Hail storm!

 Coloring eggs~
 Aunt Marti has everyone's attention.
 Showing Hunter his new predator call.
Everything you need to roast weenies and marshmallows.
 Uncle Hunter gettin' this boy!
 Yep he liked them!
Aunt Marti takes off running to keep the kite flying.
 Happy Easter from Tanner, Aly and Taylor~
 Pure sunshine!
 My handsome boys!
 Phooey on all these pictures, this boy is ready to find Easter eggs.
 =)
 Memaw's Little Elk gets so excited and starts bugling when he see them in front of the house.
 A Big Happy Easter from Hunter, Marti and their four legged baby, Kimber~
Handsome + Beautiful = Love =)
 Monica & Serena had my front porch looking colorful for Easter pictures.  Landon at 18 months.
 We both know you're grinning from ear to ear too.
 Handsome...Indeed! Love this boy!
 Monica and Adam have so much to smile about.  You make me proud!

 Sandwich kiss!
 

 Taylor Ken hanging on to his peep! Hard to believe he's already 15 Mo. old.
 Good Lord we have some handsome grandbabies!!!
 Cute??? As a bug!
 My cheeks hurt from grinning and laughing so much.. I do love my life~
Me and my Little Elk caller...
 Exploring the world!
 On a mission!
 Easter Sunday family fun and Happy happy happy!
 Let the EGG hunt begin!
 Successsssssss!!!
Got a basket full!

Quite a galery watching the boys find Easter eggs.
 The Big Boys got to play as well.
 Lots of birds fell, but none to eat.
 The Armes family made it out too. Everyone got to play!
 =)
 GUNS = FUN!
 Go Dede!

 The boys are watching and learning to roast weenies.
 Emily, Raymond and Wyatt made it here before all the Easter eggs were found.. =)
 Wyatt had fun finding Easter eggs and riding the tractor. =)
 Pawpaw helping the boys out making the tractor go.
 He be happy!
 This peep doesn't have a chance!
 He sees elk!
Serena called home to her Mom in Italy. =)
Okay, I'm going to tell on myself.. Saturday night Serena had asked me for some 
Ibuprofen so I got her some.. I didn't have my glasses on but could see the word Ibuproenfen. I failed to see the next letters..PM. until the next morning and she looked at the bottle. Oops!  Word of advice: if I don't have my reading glasses on you'd better check it for yourself.  Sorry S.. It was funny though you have to admit!! Love you~
I do love my life and it's all my family coming together and hearing the laughter of big and small that makes me thank God every night.

2 comments:

Angela said...

so good to see everyone together in one place again, you indeed you are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.love how they decorated your front porch for picture...just beautiful....those boys are getting so big.

Unknown said...

What a fun Weekend! You do such a great job recording all of these great memories.
Tanner