Monday, April 8, 2013

Saint Louis Family Fun Run

Who's shooting who?
Landon had so many toys to play with~ He was happy, happy, happy!
Harper~
Avery~
Valarie, Harper and Avery.
Jordan still has it!

Sisters!
Dinner with the ladies!
Zoo baby Zoo!
Popcorn for me?
The St. Louis Zoo!

Grammy with her boy~

Holding a train but pointing at a plane.
All boy!
Drew fixing all the women in his life dinner for the day.. Thanks Drew! =)
My Tennessee favorite!
Guess who?
He played non-stop and had the time of his life...
Valarie, thanks so much for making our weekend one we'll never forget.
Avery and Harper love playing with Great Grandpa
Angie with her Mom, Shirley.
Carol thinking of fishing.. =)
A 3 smile toast!
Yumm.
Me with my two besties!!!
Sister's hanging out with Grandma~ =)
Drew, Andrew, Angie, Jordan, Alan, Shirley, Carol, Valarie and Harper.  My Missouri family~
Same family just add me~

Blessings from the Priest~
Go Valarie!
All the cups someone will have to clean up.
The reflection was interesting~
the arch in the back ground!
 Finish line!
Monica looking strong!  Good job M!
One sister cheering on the other!
Woohoo! Go Valarie!


Monica with her little man!
All of us realized that Landon looks more like Jordan than Monica. LOL!
After the race!
It's mine!!
Fun in the park!






Had a wonderful weekend in Saint Louis.. Thanks for all the memories!


2 comments:

Valerie said...

We had such a wonderful weekend, thank you for making the trip to STL! Love you guys so much!

Angela said...

What fun we have when we all get together....I'm so glad I got to see you and the rest of the wonderful family. what we have is so great I love it and I love you !!! you're the best!!!