Thursday, August 7, 2014

Landon, Holly and Rylee =)

 Where the buffalo roam, and the quail whistles from the tree.
 It won't be long now and we'll be hearing the elk bugle.
 Nice!
 Two of my favorite girls! Gotta love them smiles~
 Landon playing with his toy gun! He ran the batteries down the first day!
 Happy Memaw~
 Landon helping Pawpaw pull weeds.
 Grasshoppers make the best fishing bait!
 Moxy, Ken, Me and Landon!
 Wheeeeee!
 :) Your turn Landon.
 He is ready to swim the redneck way.
 Having fun fishing with Pawpaw!
 Rylee told Pawpaw she wanted to shoot a bow! So here we go!
 In the toy box he goes!
 Giggle boxes!
 My good eater!
 Baby Shark!
 Playing!!





























 Yay! He loves pickles Mom!!!!
 Piggy back to the creek.
 He wasn't sure about fishing.
 He did love playing with Moxy in the water.



Bath time! ;)
 More Jerky Memaw!
 Love love love my boy!
 My little Martian!
 Cheaper gas in OKC!
 Swim swim swim...

 She enjoyed shooting the bow.
And bursting the balloons.
New school clothes!
When I brought home lilies from Angie's, this was a hidden surprise.
The creek is a must for the Cook Clan! Even if it's sadly almost dry.
This is a giant step for Ry. She is taking the fish off herself!
She still wasn't crazy about touching the grasshoppers.
But she did!!! Proud moment for Pawpaw.
 This is huge!!!
 Pawpaw is happy. He's been able take to his grand-kiddos fishing!
 Release the fish so I can try and catch it!
Moxy is smiling big!
 We sure had fun playing dress up~ She is a beautiful young lady! Love you Ry!
 Might be a little bit tom-boy.
 Zipppppppp-Line baby!





 Twin blondes?
 See: tom
 I Love my Family... I Love my Life~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What an awesome week. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Lots of great memories right there.
Tanner

Angela said...

Nice bully bully! The place has come a long way since the fire......and those grans are growing up so fast, rRylee is sure a beautiful young lady and I love all the pics you took of her. Holly is as cute as a button and that lady is going break heRts someday for sure , thank you for sharing all those precious memories..... And you look amazing Tammy!!! Love you and love your blog!

Angela said...

Oops that was supposed to say Landon is going to break hearts someday