Thursday, August 21, 2014

Monica and Landon Came Home to Play With Us. :)

 Having fun at the playground!
 Holly and Pawpaw!
 Driving the train!
 and playing baseball!
 Old Navy has a new model name Landon.. ;)
 Having lunch at China Wok! Monica was so happy! Landon even won her a necklace.
 Violet and Landon! Monica's best friend from high school little girl.
 HOT!
 He's so happy riding the trike.
 Feeding the ducks baby!

 Helping pawpaw load the boat..
 We had a lot of fun driving!
 Helping Pawpaw fish for bass.
 He caught one too!
 Checking out just how to take the hook out of the fish's mouth.
 This is for my boys! ;)
 Holly loves sucking on her toes..
 Pawpaw feeding our baby girl!
 Yummmm Oreos and milk!
 Daddy Hunter reading to Holly.
 Yeah you're grinning about now.. But the next picture you'll be laughing out load!!!
 told you! ;) :) :) :)
 Jodi, Violet, Monica and Landon..
 Pawpaw killed a rattlesnake and was showing and telling Landon all about the snake.
 I love my boy!
 Besties!
 He is pretty SUPER! Even Moxy thinks so!
 I'm this tall Memaw.
 He loves this place!


 Cheese!
 Hugging already! ;)
 My Sunshine! Monica I had so much fun with you.. Thanks for coming home and spending some of your vacation time with us.. xooxoxox
 He is an explorer!
 Group shot
 Silly heads!
 I want a Prairie Dog..


 I have my Momma's big brown eyes!
 This makes my heart smile!
 To our surprise we had a baby buffalo calf born Tuesday, Aug 19.
 What a pretty flower.
 He is growing up too fast!! He'll be three years old next month.

 Handsome lad!
 Hello daddy; come play with us!

Papwpaw, makes the best food ever!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I have a Hugh smile on my face from all the lovely picture, Monica looks as beautiful as ever and Landon is so handsome and getting so big......I can't wait for spring vacation next years.... I want to see everyone so bad!!!!
Even though it was hot everyone looked so cool... Even Ken and Hunter and Holly and Marti just light up the room with those georgous smiles.! Life is good in the Wichita mountains! I really enjoyed the visit! Love you!

Hunter said...

Great photos.
Love seeing that baby smile! Thanks capturing the moments.

Unknown said...

Exquisitely professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely iessaywriter.com delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly))((