Monday, April 6, 2015

Tarbone Ranch Easter Egg Hunt 2015

 No better way to start your morning than with green eggs and ham! I am ;)
 Getting ready to say blessing.. and what a blessed life we all have.. Thank you~
 Thomas, Jordan, Karen, David and Marti~
 Taylor telling Uncle Hunter a tall bunny tail.
 Jason, Moxy, Ken, Joe and Tanner all anxious to go shoot guns.
 Enjoying the sunshine while we wait for the kiddos to get back from playing on the zip line.
 Just enjoy all the sunny smiles~

 =)




 Careful PawPaw!!!!!

 Kuja getting her tan on!





 What?? Aunt Aly made the boys cupcakes with peeps on top.
 You open them up and you have little candy eggs!

 They were pretty Happy!
 Not the Peeps!
 Green Eggs and Ham!
 Pawpaw with Clara Lou~
 Cousins Coloring Eggs...


 Two knuckle heads!

 Clara getting a bath in my kitchen sink. I have pictures of all my grand-kids getting a bath in Memaw's sink.
 It was hard to pick which one was the cutest.. She LOVES her Daddy~
 One happy Baby!

 We had so much food! It was all so good! Thanks everyone for everything! Oh what fun we had!
 Monica, Marti and the kiddos came down on Thursday,  so we all went shopping and had lunch in town. Holly saying, Yea! I went shopping with the girls!
 
She fell asleep with her head in my hand.
 More Easter egg hunt.
 Looks like a fish story.
 Ahh, look at our little "bebé".
 It was Kelsey's 21st Birthday! ;) Love you Kels!
 Nice to know Grammy has an endless supply of Cheetos.

 Wyatt and Emily.
 Adam and the boys were in charge of hiding the 150 eggs.

 The empty baskets and anticipation is building!
 Gee how long could this take?
 2 cool wabbits!
 Brandy checking out all the goodies!
 Two silly wabbits!

 Planning and plotting!
 Get Ready!!! GO!!!!!!!!







 Wait and watch!





 Ms Karen had the BEST IDEA ever. The kids LOVED IT. Some of the eggs had prizes in them and some had a piece of paper. If the egg had paper you got to pick a prize from the big covered Easter basket.
 HaPpY BoY!
 Check the eggs!

 Have to dig deep!

 Waiting in line for their turn for a prize. ;)

 Checking eggs!
 Serena getting some Moxy lovin'. ;)
 Brett you are love struck!
 Ahh LOOK WHAT I HAVE!!!!!
 I think it made everyone happy! David and Karen thank you for bringing so much fun and shedding a new light on Easter Egg Hunting.
 This made me laugh!
 Wa wa Wabbit!
 I can't help it. They're so funny!



 Cheese-toes

 All 5 grand-kids!
 Pawpaw missed his 50 year class Reunion to be with all his Grandkids. He said Grand-Kiddos trump everything! ;) I have to agree!

 Memaw getting some Holly Kay sugar~


 Pawpaw,Tanner and Clara look pooped and pretty happy.
 They are so much fun!
 and stinkers!
 They each have a time capsule. So we got them and filled them with more goodies wrote a note and put them back until next visit.
 Rylee made all of us bunny head pancakes Easter morning. Aunt Aly made Easter bunny pancakes last year. Rylee carries on the tradition. ;) One happy Memaw~
Yumm pancake approval!
 Rylee had texted me earlier in the week asking for a picture of myself. This was what I sent her.---->>>>;
This is what she drew, of me.
With very leaky eyes and full heart this speaks volumes. Even though I told her how much this means to me I'm not sure she understands. Memaw is filled to the brim with love and a feeling of happiness beyond anything I could ever imagine.
                                                     (( I love My Life ))
 
Thank you Rylee~

Rylee 11, Taylor 3, and Landon 3.
I'm putting up a separate blog up of the kids and family pictures.. You can't miss it! Go look.. NOW!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks like you guys had SO. MUCH. FUN. this weekend!!!! Such a gorgeous family and group of friends!!

Unknown said...

Ohh Man! So much fun!! Aly

Angela said...

wow!! what amazing pictures... so much fun!!! I love seeing all those smiling faces, and having everyone together, make me feel so close from such a long distance!

Hunter said...

I love our Easter tradition.
Such a great weekend. Thanks for always posting the memories.

Wilbert Bowers said...

Now that is my kind of Easter egg hunt. I can not believe how many pictures you took. The kids must have had an amazing day. Love the mountains and scenery in the background of all your pictures. I would trade city living for this any day of the week. You truly are blessed with that family and lucky too.

Wilbert Bowers @ Mirr Ranch Group