Friday, April 24, 2015

I Got To See My Buddy

 Our hike we went on..
 Kevin trying to get a hummingbird to land on his finger.
 This makes me happy to see him resting in the hammock.
 Little suckers.
 On top of Mt.Scott.
 Ken, Kerry and Kevin.
 Getting ready to go have a bite to eat in Medicine Park.
 Boys will be boys climbing around on the rocks.
 It's all about the duck!
 ;)
 Roadrunner pecking on my kitchen window.
I think he is eyeballing my hummingbirds.

 Yumm! I love my pickles that Di sent us for Christmas. I did share with Kevin and Kerry.
 Cacti are starting to bloom.
 My sidekicks for the day!
Gorgeous! 
 
Enjoying the sunshine.
My new bracelet from Kerry. Feeling so very blessed~ I do like turquoises and coral!      Love you Short!

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Such a beautiful weekend. I'm glad you got to spend time with your buddies.
That roadrunner cracks me up. I think you should just open the door and let him in.

Angela said...

Wow!,, it's amazing how much things have greened up, so happy you guys got to have a few days together. I'll bet that's the same road runner that was hanging around there when we were there.... He's gotten a lot braver!
That is a gorgeous bracelet ....... You are one lucky girls!!