Tuesday, May 12, 2015

More Play with Holly Kay

 I like it when my hands are dirty!
 Here's a rope Memaw.
 All this rain. ;)
 Clippity Clop.
 Sonic commercial is on!
 Two hearts melt together as one~
 Our green mountains!
 Singing in the rain! E I E I O...
 Hungry hummers.
 Holding up the walls!
 OHhh! On one side I'm little. Flip it then I'm BIG!
 I want to go hiking...In the mud!
 Always~ALWAYS!
 Has me smiling. :)
 Come get me if you really really want me!
 LET'S ROAST MARSH-MELLOWS!
 I'm so busy it's hard to be still!
 YAY! A chance to get my fingers dirty again!
 Off we go!
 Jabber, Jabber, Jabber!
 I'm looking for chiggers!
 Hear comes the bear growling at me!
 Let me tell you 'bout my best friend!
 Race you Mox-Mox!
 I hope this has Grandma KK grinning! Ding Ding!
 I have a tractor too Pawpaw!
 Pawpaw teaching her early!
 Shadow dancing!
 Aww? So this is where my cup goes!
 We be giggle-boxes!
Happy Memaw's day to me! Love love love this baby girl and my life too!

2 comments:

Hunter said...

Awe. I love the last two pics with you two on the hammock and the elk in the background. That fits you very well.
A great Mother's Day it was!

Angela said...

Awe what fun you all had! She's preciousness !!!