Sunday, December 23, 2012

CZ and her Flatcoat babies

 I read this quote once and liked it. "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am".  My dear friend Cindy covers every word of that.

 Gus the old man of the bunch~

Absolute pure love~ 
 Flat~coat retrievers.  Words she wrote. These are my precious fur-children. L to R: Gus, Dixie, Boudreaux, & Ana. Words are not enough to express how much I love these guys and how much they mean to me.
 Must love dogs!
 Black beauties!
Leashes?? Yeah you could say she had a few and kept them babies all under control.

For those of you who don't know me I'm a very symbolic and sentimental person . This is Mt Sheridan that stands so proudly behind her.  Land that has been in Cindy's family  for many generations.  I had many pictures I liked but this one touched my soul.  Love ya CZ~

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a gorgeous lady with such beautiful dogs in a beautiful setting by an amazing friend.
Cook you do take some of the most amazing pictures.