Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pre~Christmas

We spent part of the day with Jason, Brandy and Rylee. There were Christmas presents to be opened.
=) What great fun we had getting to spend time with you guys.
This THUNDER up jersey had me walking on cloud nine!  Thanks Jas, Brandy and Rylee.
I was very excited about this one of a kind Jersey! LOVE IT!

Pawpaw never gets tired of wearing OSU. Go Pokes!
! Love them smiling faces!
All the grandkids got cedar rocking chairs. Made by Great Uncle Keith.
You Silly Rabbit!
Good looking couple!
She was busy playing.
And so was Pawpaw.
Girl power!
A walk down memory lane. Atari game from the 80's.  Jas, Hunter and Ken had fun playing.
Hooray, another baby showed up!  Taylor is here to play!
Marti and Hunter~
This makes me happy.  I love getting to spend time with all the kiddos.
Taylor opening his present from Uncle Jason.  he loves books too.
Uncle Jason has his arms filled with pure love.
Some handsome looking Cook boys!
At Serena's house now for more Christmas fun~
Bags from dirty Santa line the table.
Monica giving a helping hand.
Pretty girls!
Tanner and Aly are here and Taylor isn't feeling very well.
He is snuggled up with Aunt Marti.
Uncle Hunter and Rylee playing.
Aww poor Taylor isn't feeling well and Landon is ready to roll.
I love my Aunt Marti.
Love you two!
Love you two as well!
Rockers for the boys. I think they liked them.  Made by Great Uncle Keith. Not one nail or screw are in them. Pretty impressive.
Serena made the boys Christmas moose. Rylee had her hands full.
PawPaw looking pretty happy with all of his Grandkids in one place.
Mischievous!
Tanner and Aly!
Too small for Aly but not for Taylor. =)
The shirt Monica had made custom for Aly.
Goods for the BGE.
Looks like we are having FUN!!! Because we are!
Weights for Monica.  It's what she wanted!
Pretty scarf for a pretty lady!
Happy girl with happy coasters.
I heart Hunter and Marti.
Choose wisely!
Adam ended up with the I heart Hunter and Marti T.
The back of My book from Serena.  Number 19.   AMAZING!
Rylee crawled right up beside me to read along while everyone else read aloud. This made my heart smile. =)
That is one happy picture.  Right where I want to be with everyone I love.
My book was wrapped. The stamps were from all over the world.  So creative!
The front of the book.  I always get so emotional during our pre~Christmas book reading. All the hours, her heart and soul poured into this beautiful labor of love.
Pages filled with adventure, places we want to go. Our children, our grandchildren.  
 
When the Great Spirit puts wondrous souls into our lives, we realize quickly to hang on tight.  Because family and friendship are gifts. Gifts the Great Spirit maps out and makes sure they happen just at the right time and place.

We are strong. We will fall and we will get up. We’ll inspire. We’ll disagree. We’ll learn from each other. Then we’ll share with others what it took to get where we are today. As a family for 19 years and growing, we have all come far.

As we go thru life and grow older our thinking shifts. I’m blessed. This I know. I’m grateful for this amazing women who sits before me.  Raven, who gives of herself. Thanks for the many, many hours of writing that you pour your heart and soul into. I look forward to each year. We all come together for laughing, eating, and readings from this amazing book she writes.  Thank you, Raven I love you with all my heart. Together we are one, sharing the same journey.

Oh yes and my dirt Santa gift.  It  is an apron. But look closely.
Kitchen utinsels.
We surrendered, played, laughed.
We wrestled, laughed some more.
Tied each other up!

I laughed and cried. I do that!
But mostly, it's the most magical day of the year for me and my besty.

I love you Raven for all you do.. Wherever you go~
Amazing piece of art.
Pawpaw and Landon!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh what an amazing day you had, the gifts, the fun, the love, the kids, the Book and the wonderful family you get to share your life with. This touches my heart and brings me right into the moments...I love you my friend where ever you go, with all my heart, forever.