Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Clause ~ HOHOHOHHO

 We spent the morning at Devon Energy visiting Santa Clause~ This fam has me grinning from ear to ear.. ; )
 Aly and Tanner standing beside the giant Christmas ball.
 Landon and Adam~  MeMaw likes your red sweater!
 He's not on top of the world but he might as well be..
 =)
 A few reindeer.  Santa your reindeer have big feet! Tanner showing Taylor where the arrow should go... Did I really say that?
 A Sleigh filled with Trosclairs.. =)
 =) Landon is on the lookout while Taylor hams it up!
 Santa's reindeer..
Me and my Sweets having a ball!! =) Christmas humor Already!!

 Dashing thru the snow! Ha! 80 degrees today..
 Monica and her little man~
 Oh the letters Santa will be reading..
 Ms. Clause smells like pine!
I think she smell like COOKIES!!
Pawpaw taking Taylor Ken down the escalator.  See his little cowboy boots!
 Not sure about the Santa thing! =) I think in there in T's and L's gibberish  Landon is telling "Taylor let's make a run for it!!" =)
 Yumm my first candy cane.
 Guess who??? =) LOVES YOU~
 Thanks Santa for all you bring~ Taylor is all grins!

Love them boys! Big and small!
If I'd been thinking, here is where I needed to be for the Christmas pictures. Pretty AWESOME huh?
 Now that's a BIG pine cone...
 Unbelievable! Can you see the curve in the building.
 One happy PawPaw!

What a great morning with the kiddos and visiting Santa. I love my life~
 Tanner and Aly had to find an ugly sweater and come to the Christmas party!! They still were cute!
 My Snug Bug!
 Taylor Ken loves his Moxy!
 Sneaking kisses, and wiping noses every chance she got..
 So PROUD of himself that he can almost walk! With a birthday next week!!
thanks for another wonderful weekend fam...


3 comments:

Hunter said...

Great Pictures! Glad we got to see you guys when you came up.

Unknown said...

Very nice pics of the family, Tammy!!

Angela said...

Great Pictures, love the big Christmas ornaments everyone looks so good, but you look amazing my friend.... love the pics of the kiddos but I think the picture of you and Ken-o is the best. love you and love you sharing.